Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still Waiting


So I am still waiting. Today it isn't with so much confidence. I'm tired, I'm not sleeping well, I'm not eating well, and I am emotionally bankrupt. I don't want to lose my health in this situation and I don't want my daughters to suffer any more than they already have.


I need closure on this part of my life. I don't understand what is taking so long. I don't understand why after more than 5 weeks I am still waiting for a response. So I will purposefully turn to God and his word and this is what I find:


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." Proverbs 3: 5&6


And one of the versus I'm memorizing:


"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my father, and I, too, will love him and show myself to him." John 14:21

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Mom, I know it's hard. I love you so much. We will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet yall's butts we're going to get through this! I have never been so proud of my family as I am now seeing how strong you guys have been through all this. Yes we have our weak moments, but even those are proving to me that we are stronger than we first thought and with God on our side who can defeat us!!! I love you guys so much!

    Love,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, other than the fact that you used the word "butt" I totally agree with your statement, Kasey! ;) Lol. You know I'm kidding - it is just my raising coming out. :)

    I love you girls! I can't wait for Baby Ava to join us. Won't Christmas be fun!

    ReplyDelete