Friday, July 24, 2009

Nice Evening



I love getting off early on Fridays. Today I had lunch with Kasey at the Bakery (love that Tortilla soup!), bought Jenny Woodle a wedding gift, and then came home and cleaned out my dresser drawers and made banana spice bread (not banana nut per Kasey). I've got to mow the lawn this weekend and that will probably be all I accomplish.


We picked some more grapes tonight and added to the others in the freezer. It looks like we'll have plenty to make jelly for gifts this Christmas.

Not anything deep tonight, just thought I would provide an update on the sleep. Mixed results. I've decided that I'm going to continue taking them for a while longer. Still need to be able to shut my brain off and that seems to be the only way to do it.

I am stronger. I feel God holding me. He will bless me and my girls.







4 comments:

  1. It does sound like you had a nice evening. I wish Casey and I could be there to enjoy it with you.

    Love you bunches!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WISH YOU WERE HERE TOO! WE MISS YOU GUYS!

    Love,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where OH Where has Carla the blog-ger gone! Oh Where Oh Where could she be?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Marianne! Where have your blogs gone?! I keep checking but nooo...there is nothing! :) Love you Mom!!!

    Love,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete