Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coping

I'm not coping well right now. I don't know what makes one day horrible and another just bad (no good days so far). I will continue to focus on God and his will for me.

I am clinging to the next part of "my verse" (the one God provided me). I will be patient as the Lord punishes me, for I have sinned against him. But after that, he will take up my case and give me justice for all I have suffered from my enemies.

I have a meeting with my lawyer this week and then we go to the hearing on Friday. Please pray for me and my daughters.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't that part of the verse just give you a strength and peace that God will take care of you. :) When you read it to me that first time it gave me chills to think that he will not only take care of us but will "take up" our case and give justice.

    Love,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete